Phoenix Club was established in 1905 and was one of the oldest running and successful bars in Northern New Jersey – even running throughout the Prohibition era. Local proprietor, Jomon Kalarickal, bought the establishment from the original owners in 2004 and ran it successfully until 2012 when a major fire from the adjacent property resulted in the total loss of the bar.
But like a rising phoenix, it has been resurrected as the Spice Bar, new & completed with care and excellent menu.
Spice Bar introduces approachable New American fare with bold flavors and exciting cocktails. Spice Bar provides a modern and laid back atmosphere, attentive and friendly service, and gourmet cuisine. We are excited to bring the spice to the neighborhood!